June 17, 2009

Im really looking forward to the YNot Festival more than anything. My mum said "all youll need is a bowl, cup and tent" Im so excited :) Im going to buy a classic backpack for the event, or just borrow my Dad's mission man backpack. Everythings not brilliant right now so I cant help but pine for the future. Right now I just want to fast forward time to September next year when Ill hopefully be trekking off to London for Uni. Joshua Radins lyrics are ridiculous right now, I can relate to them so much, and his voice is so soothing :)
I have a lot of coursework to do to hand in for Friday, alot, and I dont feel like Ill finish it. But I guess its completely in my hands whether I do or not so I better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

United Kingdom
Affable, Ambiguous, Analytical, Audacious, Benevolent, Benign, Bold, Capricious, Carefree, Casual, Certain, Coherent, Communicative, Creditworthy, Decisive, Definitive, Dependable, Extrovert, Fanciful, Flexible, Gregarious, Heedful, Helter-skelter, Ideational, Illative, Impractical, Inconsistent, Inductive, Inventive, Kind-hearted, Leader, Limber, Lukewarm, Meandering, Merciful, Non-rigid, Notional, Open-ended, Outgoing, Pell-mell, Popular, Principled, Reliable, Reserved, Responsible, Scatter-brained, Self-assertive, Sentimental, Sociable, Soft-hearted, Speculative, Spontaneous, Swerving, Sympathetic, Talkative, Tender-hearted, Theoretical, Thoughtful, Undeviating, Unhesitating, Unsettled, Unsystematic, Variable, Whimsical, Wishful-thinker Attention seeking, Prone to losing things, Easily distracted, Open, Revealing, Comfortable in unfamiliar situations, Atracted to strange things, Non punctual, Likes to stand out, Likes to try new things, Fun seeker, Unconventional, Impulsive, Empathetic, Loving, Attachment prone, Disorganized, Adventurous